photo Navbarbutton-home-01_zps8f6b3672.png  photo Navbarbutton-adoption-01_zpseb5bc34c.png  photo Navbarbutton-infertility-01_zpsbc4fc5ab.png  photo Navbarbutton-DIY-01_zps42a45383.png  photo Navbarbutton-DIY-01_zps42a45383.png

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

2 Days: Off the Grid



Tomorrow, we'll be leaving for Water Valley, where we will be staying with David's sister Sarah and her husband Aaron for the night.

We've got a lot to do to get ready to go... Picking up legal documents, packing, etc.

And I've got to wrap some last minute projects for work. 

Suffice to say, after that...David and I will be off the grid. He is off work until next Friday, and I will have limited access to email and phones. 

Unlike most parents who can take a maternity or paternity leave, that's just not in the cards for us right now. But come hell or high water, we WILL be taking this week off. 

If you're one of my beloved customers, and you're in a graphic design EMERGENCY, email me. I will do my best.

But mainly I'm going to be clinging to my sanity and counting baby fingers and toes. :)


Love you guys.

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for y'all!! So excited for you! It's really the best feeling ever. I will be Facebook stalking for pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!